The 166 th Gurujayanthi was celebrated on 2nd September, 2020 at Billawa Bhavan. Ganahoma was performed at 7 a.m. followed by kalashapooje, panchamruta abhisheka and navaka kalabhisheka. The japayagna “Om Namo Narayanaya Namah Shivaya”...
- Army Cheetah helicopter crashes in Arunachal Pradesh, 1 pilot dead
- PM Modi inaugurates AIIMS Bilaspur
- India reports 2,468 Covid cases and 17 deaths in last 24 hours
- 'Need to empower women', says RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat in his Vijayadashami address
- RSS chief bats for comprehensive population policy applicable equally to all communities