The 166 th Gurujayanthi was celebrated on 2nd September, 2020 at Billawa Bhavan. Ganahoma was performed at 7 a.m. followed by kalashapooje, panchamruta abhisheka and navaka kalabhisheka. The japayagna “Om Namo Narayanaya Namah Shivaya”...
- Govt clueless on how to handle China: Rahul Gandhi
- Govt not seeking information on snooping as it was aware: Chidambaram
- Covid-19: 39,361 new cases push India's tally to 3,14,11,262; country records 416 deaths, 97.35% recovery rate
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: All you need to know
- PM Narendra Modi pays tribute to Kargil martyrs on Vijay Diwas